Before and after
Note: Use mouse or touch to swipe manually
A modern, complete and charming villa with amazing panoramic views over the green valley of Elviria and the Mediterranean Sea, located within the luxurious hills of Elviria, close to Santa Maria Golf.
Elviria is located about 6 kilometres from the city centre of Marbella on one of the best stretches of beach on the Costa del Sol. It is a lively, low density residential area with many amenities. The village square offers all shopping facilities and many restaurants and bars which are fun to explore both day and night. The area is covered with vegetation; native pine trees and cork oaks are found all over and parks and green zones divide residential areas. Elviria has two international schools, many sport facilities, two golf courses (Santa Maria and Greenlife) and the Amazonia Adventure Park.
Entering the plot through the driveway with an automatic gate or the external staircase brings you up to an area for outside parking and a large garage. From here you can enter the garden and pool area on the South side of the house or up to the main entrance by external staircase. Pre-installation (construction and technical room) for an elevator is made, and this feature can easily be added.
Next to the main entrance is a covered area with washing machine, tumble dryer and pre-installation for the elevator. Through the main entrance and hallway you directly see into one of the best features of this villa, the patio, with a modern fountain, some trees and the charming Roman pavement. From the hallway you enter the open plan living space with a fully equipped island kitchen, dining area and salon with design gas fireplace. All with spectacular panoramic views to the South on the green valley of Elviria and the Mediterranean Sea. Furthermore the ground floor offers an extra bedroom with bathroom en suite. Upstairs houses three more bedrooms, two divided by a shared bathroom and the master bedroom with balcony and bathroom en suite. All bedrooms are facing South with the best views on valley and sea.
From the ground floor you enter the large covered terrace with lounge area and BBQ corner integrated. Some steps down you will find the inviting swimming pool area with shower, artificial wooden deck, natural stone wall and glass banister to the South. All around the villa are matured landscaped gardens which provide privacy and ambiance.
plot: 1.006 m2
built: 376 m2
This villa is truly one-of-a-kind; it has some charming authentically features but offers all you could wish for in comfort and high quality materials and products, on one of the best plots in Elviria!
- Built according the latest European standards, using materials of premium quality for durability, ease of use and design. An overview of the features and qualities:
- High quality and secured aluminium double glazed windows
- Oversized Italian ceramic tiling interior & exterior areas
- Selection of high quality, sanitary items by Italian & German brands
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Air conditioning hot & cold with individual controls in all rooms
- Interior carpentry with hidden hinges, soft closing, floor-to-ceiling height and seamless joints
- Design island kitchen with Neff appliances
- Design gas fireplace with natural stone finishing
- Integrated sound system by Sonos ® and connectivity through Apple HomeKit ®
- Architectural lighting interior, exterior, pool and garden
- Internal alarm system
- Modern and tropical landscaped gardens with different levels on plot
- Charming patio with modern styled fountain
- Covered patio with washing machine and tumble dryer (8kg)
- Outdoor cupboards with BBQ on terrace
- Optional: elevator with 2 stops
See more @ Acacia 29 landingpage